Written
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Flea :P

2 posters

Go down

Meet Flea :P Empty Meet Flea :P

Post  Flea Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 pm

G'day, I'm Flea
I am a female of 12 years old that lives in Whangarei, New Zealand. Of course, Flea isn't my real name. In fact, I think I can share that with you because there are plenty of people in the world who share my name. So here it is...

Monique

Taaadaaa now you know my name. But you're probably wondering how I got that name. Due to my hyperactivness as a baby; my dad nicknamed me Flea and the name stuck with me through the years. At first, it was kind of embarrassing but now it's one of my favourite things about myself. Embrace the diversity, that's my motto!

The Writing Stuff
Well, I'll write almost anything! Vampires, werewolves, gay/lesbian romance, modernization of a fairy-tale. You name it, I write it. I usually write about characters who are older than myself, somewhere around the 16-30 mark. Anything older/younger just isn't my specialty. I know I'm 12 and all, but I find it weird trying to write about someone my own age, as I act differently to most people my own age.

A Bit About Me
OK, my favourite colour is green and I don't like One Direction. No, in fact I'm a classic rock to heavy metal person myself. Not too fond of screamo, but ACDC qualifies as heavy metal in my books Wink I'm blonde, but not dumb. No, really, I hate to brag but I have to say I'm actually pretty smart. I'm a Warrior Cat fan, and if you are too then head here to my warrior cats roleplaying website thingy ma bob x)
WILL EDIT LATER

Last edited by Flea on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Flea
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Meet Flea :P Empty Re: Meet Flea :P

Post  Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Welcome Flea, I will tell you that I am a 15 year old boy who lives in Invercargill, New Zealand, so it is good to know another kiwi is on here. I can't wait to read some more of your story, the plot is interesting, who filled the place with gas? And why warn her? you're writing is very descriptive, every detail from eye colour to skin tone, it is extremely good, especially for 12 years old, I don't think I can even write as good as you. Welcome, and I hope you will find yourself comfortable here to write many more stories, and meet new friends.
Admin
Admin
Owner
Owner

https://written.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flea Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:06 am

Thank you; Admin. I have always been a strong writer and I aspire to publish a book. My year 6 teacher keeps my writing sample as an actual example of top-notch work in her class. It actually embarrasses me how when our teacher asks to share our writing; everyone turns to me.

And I bet you're better than me XD

Flea
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum